Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're a macOS 10.13 High Sierra user take be sure to read this before updating Unity.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting a new company in the Kirkby-in-Ashfiled area in UK

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by malinhess, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malinhess

malinhess

New to the forum...I apologize if this isn't the proper place for this posting.

Looking for creative individuals that want to form a development company in the Kirkby-in-Ashfield area. Coders, modelers, animators, etc. are all needed. Needing people serious about getting a development team together to become a top game producer in the UK.

Attached to the post is a character that I created in Lightwave 3D. He's one of the characters that I have for a game idea that I've been kicking around for quite some time now.

I make small applications for the iPhone, but wish to branch out and have a team to work with to release quality titles. If you wish to see what I'm working on currently...https://www.gloryskulls.com. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the url or not, I didn't see any posting prohibiting it. Sorry, if I overlooked it.

Cheers,
    Malin

Attached Files:

2. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Please use https://connect.unity.com/ for collaboration and job seeking / offering.

In the near future these requests in the forums will deleted without notification.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.