Search Unity

Starfox-Inspired Passion Project (Completed)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by GoodNight9, Feb 9, 2019.

1. GoodNight9

GoodNight9

Hi everyone!

I spent my whole life learning how to create 3D models, animations, and music. And, just this month have finally completed a project I started in college! You can actually find it on steam here:

The game is designed to be a small burst of action centered on high speed rail segments, massive boss battles, and dogfights. For more footage or information about the game, you can find many videos talking about it here:

It's a humble project, but I am hoping to try make a dent in my student loans with it. So if you or anyone you know may be interested in trying it out, please share the link with them. It would really mean the world to me. Also, for the next two weeks it will be on sale. So, this is a good time to get it at a discount if you're interested.

The entire game was create in Unity so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I learned a lot while creating the game and would be happy to share any insight if you're curious. The game might not be perfect, but it has a whole lot of heart put into it, so please enjoy, and thank you so much for your time :)

PhilippG and RavenOfCode like this.
  2. Goatogrammetry

Goatogrammetry

Nice work! Looks like you've got a real game together. Feels good to complete something doesnt it!

3. Rorycory

Rorycory

Looks awesome bro, if you want to promote it feel free to post it at this new site I found
    https://www.igmaker.com/indiegamedatabase

4. GoodNight9

GoodNight9

Thank you, and yes! I've never felt so relieved in my life! Haha

Oh my god, thank you so much for sharing this. That's a good idea, I'll do that right now!

5. Rorycory

Rorycory

Anything to help indies bro! We are a non-profit site with a Mission to help indie gamers!

6. Amon

Amon

RavenOfCode likes this.
  7. ToshoDaimos

ToshoDaimos

I watched Steam trailer. It can look much better with better color choices. You are using to much of grey.