Search Unity

Standard Event Analytics e.g. level_fail

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by HPlumley, Jan 23, 2020.

1. HPlumley

HPlumley

Hi,

Is there any way to view the results of the level failed standard event in a way that makes sense?

Using the Data Explorer all I can do is look at the sum/average/count of the event and its metrics each day.

For level_complete I can create a funnel as a player must complete the prior level to reach the next, but this doesn't work for level_fail as they may go several levels without failing.

The ideal solution would be an option similar to the Funnel Analyzer but where it does not act as a 'funnel' i.e. it does not require the user to have met the previous step conditions in order to continue. Basically a custom analysis where we can choose the conditions for the x axis.

If something like this is already possible with Unity Analytics please let me know, otherwise please consider adding such a feature as without it most of the standard events have no value as there is no way to sensibly analyse them.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. HPlumley

HPlumley

Hi Jeff, glad to hear you're working on improving Unity Analytics. $150 per month is a little bit expensive for a workaround so I don't really see that as a possible solution.