Search Unity

Standalone build - shaders conflict, texture artifacts and fps drop down

Discussion in 'Asset Bundles' started by projectdrive2021, Feb 6, 2021.

1. projectdrive2021

projectdrive2021

Hello,

I have a problem with standalone build. I'm using Unity 2019.4.16f1 and a lot of assets bought on UAS. I'm not a programmer, and unable to even localize particular problem in scripts / shaders. I think that there is some kind of conflict between Easy Roads 3D shader and terrain. In editor, and Unity's game mode, it looks and works good - the problem is showing up during compiling and after launching standalone itself.

I've attached pics from the console and errors which occurs after build compilation is finished.

UPDATE! The same problem description:

Shader warning in 'NatureManufacture Shaders/Standard Metalic Cross Road Material Parallax': 'j': loop control variable conflicts with a previous declaration in the outer scope; most recent declaration will be used at /Programy zainstalowane/Unity 2019.4/2019.4.16f1/Editor/Data/CGIncludes/UnityShadowLibrary.cginc(629) (on d3d11)

Compiling Fragment program with UNITY_PASS_FORWARDADD POINT_COOKIE SHADOWS_CUBE _IGNORESECONDROADALPHA_ON
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions or solutions via this thread or @ - projectdrive2021@gmail.com Unity - latest build errors.png Unity - latest build errors 2.png

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021