Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Stadia Makers - Unity Partnership Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamesArndt, Mar 26, 2020.

1. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

The experts at Unity are committed to providing developers in the Stadia Makers program, technical assistance. Stadia Makers participants are eligible to receive up to five free physical development kits depending on team size and structure. There’s a very real financial consideration when it comes to developing across platforms, and Stadia will offset some of those costs.

Unity Developers: As we pilot this program, we’re looking for developers that are building their game on Unity 2019.3 or later and expect to ship in 2020 and 2021.

https://stadia.dev/blog/announcing-stadia-makers/

BIGTIMEMASTER likes this.
  2. BonneCW

BonneCW

Btw., should there be some confirmation after submitting the form? I'm just forwarded to the main page and there is no e-mail confirmation as well. Was like that already last year and never got any response from them (until now), seems a little weird.

JamesArndt likes this.
  3. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Yep agreed. I just filled out the entire form, clicked the submit button and the page just did a reset. No confirmation of form being sent, nothing in my email inbox confirming my form was received.

BonneCW likes this.
  4. BonneCW

BonneCW

Thanks for confirming this behavior. Wasn't sure because I had a similar issue a while ago due to ScriptSafe plugin actually blocking a submission, but I didn't see anything reported on Stadia, so I was pretty sure it's not that again. Now I know it for sure :)

JamesArndt likes this.