Search Unity

Stacking StateDriven Cameras

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by Noreir, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Noreir

Noreir

Hi, im a student and we are up with a 3rd person game, im trying to put a sort of SDC that are mean to play a animated event, and then continue with the game, the hierarchy its this: SDC: SDCgame&menu, sdc0,1,2,3..
    The point of this was to use an animator with empty tracks and by programming the transitions with some triggers and bools i could use to make the cinematic system, the problems its that i can choose between CMDs but the routine of the internal CMDs seem stopped unless i click the solo camera.
    Thx!

2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

I'm having a little trouble understanding your description.
    Could you give me some more details? Maybe some images?
    It would be good to see your scene setup, and the inspectors of the SDC's in question.
    What is a CMD?

3. Noreir

Noreir

Update: it just was a line on one of the scripts, i got it working the only problem its that if you pass through the animated dialogues quite quickly the animator behaviour just go slower than the script and the camera dialogues get bugged.
    We couldn't finish the project, i drop here a link to our BitBucket with the whole project and, it should be public, the project is unfinished, its just a try of an open world with a questline.
    https://bitbucket.org/HangingScrotum/projectnora/src/master/
    Thanks for your attention.