Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Stack Overflow Error when Initializing Render Pipeline Converter

Discussion in '2021.2 Beta' started by sacb0y, Sep 12, 2021.

1. sacb0y

sacb0y

Initializing the render pipeline converter causes stack over flow errors, I can't get any other indication to the cause.

upload_2021-9-12_0-30-2.png

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi @sacb0y,

Could you please submit a bug report with a reproducible for this issue so we can have a look?

3. sacb0y

sacb0y

I'm not sure cause I feel like the issue is the fact it needs to process my entire project.

I'll see if it works at smaller scale, cause at the moment I can't deal with it taking hours to process the whole project while constantly getting an error that causes the process to pause.