Search Unity

Squeaky Cow - Asset Pack - Lightning!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Ian Smithers, May 19, 2011.

1. Ian Smithers

Ian Smithers

Hi all, as per this thread of course the Fire FX Framework is out and on the Asset Store. At the time of posting I believe it is showcased, so thanks very much for that, and thanks to all who decided to pick it up. The next in the Elements series is the Lightning FX Framework, and work has begun on that.

I wanted to ask for suggestions for the lightning pack. So any thoughts of desires, please post here. :)

In addition, I also wanted to say that each pack in the Elements series, will extend the FX Framework adding more features and support for a variety of effects and behaviours. If you own one part of the pack, those new features and extensions will be a free update and will filter through to packs you own, new packs will include of course similar things to the fire pack, such as demonstration effects, new behaviour types, utilities, texture examples and sound effects.

One of the new inclusions in the lightning pack are Effect Nodes, which can be procedurally or manually place, and interact with each other in a variety of interesting ways, as well as interacting with default effect behaviours too. More on these to come however. As usual, expect updates on the blog and via YouTube.

That's all for now, cheers!
    Ian