Search Unity

Feedback Squared - Adjacent Stones

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Kupferrot, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Kupferrot

Kupferrot

Hello you wonderful people, I hope you are having a great day.

I just released my latest game called , Squared - Adjacent Stones , for Android and IOS. It is my third game and the first time that I release for IOS (Boooooy that was expensive)

Squared - Adjacent Stones - Apps on Google Play
    Squared - Adjacent Stones on the App Store (apple.com)

It is a puzzle / logic game where you have to collect enough playstones from the grid, to win the level.

The amount of necessary stones will vary and there is an AI Opponent who will try to out-play you. You can only move in straight lines from stones that you already control. Stones that you move over, will fall into your control. The main target behind the game is to border neutral (white) stones with two of your own stones (blue) to gain control over them. This way you can play combinations and make the most out of your moves because this can trigger a chain reaction.

But maybe I should just give you this video:

Enemy stones are taken by moving over them, or by bordering three sides of an enemy stone with your stones.
    At the moment the game has 42 levels (+ 4 tutorial levels) and I intend to keep adding more content in the future.

I hope to get some feedback from people who like to play this kind of game.
    If you enjoy it, I would be really grateful if you could leave me a good rating. I developed this game in my spare time after work and I spent a few months working on so I hope to achieve some downloads with it.

Squared - Adjacent Stones - Apps on Google Play
    Squared - Adjacent Stones on the App Store (apple.com)

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021