Search Unity

sqlite3.dll load on z2 fails on z4

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by smishra_unity, Oct 25, 2017.

1. smishra_unity

smishra_unity

Hi Guys\Gals,

so this time I tried to make a build for "Tizen Z4" device, and this time the application failed to load sqlite3.dll library which (same tpk) when I try to run in "Tizen Z2", it works.

Error: DllNotFoundException: sqlite3.dll

Description\LogFiles: No Description

Even though I have the DLL file inside my project as you can see the build works in Z2 but somehow the build is not working for Z4.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Looks like its trying to use an Android plugin for Tizen. You may need to change the plugin settings.

smishra_unity likes this.
  3. smishra_unity

smishra_unity

Sorry for the previous thing, anyway its solved
    by deleting one of the "x64 based sqlite3.dll" plugin, but now the thing is that the phone ( Z4 ) itself is not recognising the dll stating that the dll is not there, whereas the Z2 is somehow able to access it. why?
    any way thanks.

4. smishra_unity

smishra_unity

@Masterfalcon I tried contacting tizen developers, in response I got that I need to create a separate library top make it work in Z4. Can you help me with that. As if the same library is working in Z2 but not in Z4

5. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

What is the error that you get on the Z4? And what version of the OS is the Z4 running?

6. smishra_unity

smishra_unity

error is "sqlite3.dll not found" which is not there if i run the app in Z2 and the OS is STOCK ROM which we get when we buy the phone in this case it's "Tizen 3.0".
    And sorry for late reply. Thanks in advance.

7. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hmm, it could be an issue with Tizen 3.0 which we do not officially support so there could be some issues.

8. smishra_unity

smishra_unity

Hi @Masterfalcon, I did some research and talked to guy from tizen, he asked me to make a library complete from scratch by using a sqlite wrapper available for tizen specially. otherwise change the data to xml or json and then try to import it through deserialization. we have the sqlite library available for android which also have a tizen support, do you know a workaround with which I can write a part of script and like copy the original sqlite library to a different place then usual and in this script i call all the functions available to me from the original sqlite library. Thanks

9. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Sorry, I haven't tried to use sqlite so I unfortunately don't have any scripts handy. You may need to modify the build scripts or write a new one.