Search Unity

Question SQL Data Explorer Question

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by GiuVirCap, Aug 26, 2022.

1. GiuVirCap

GiuVirCap

Hi, I am integrating an application with UGS Analytics service for a game and I have created a custom event for tracking how many times a specific level is completed. This custom event is called "Level" and I have also associated to it an int parameter called "Level_ID".

Using Data Explorer tool I retrieved the information that i wanted with this graph:

upload_2022-8-26_20-40-38.png

My question is: I would want to replicate the exact graph with SQL Data Explorer tool but I can't write the right query to use "Level_ID" as a parameter to re-create the same graph.

Can you help me? Very thanks :)

2. GiuVirCap

GiuVirCap

3. GiuVirCap

GiuVirCap

UP please

4. isandoval_unity

isandoval_unity

Hello! I started following this post hoping to find an answer to a similar question. I'm not formally trained in SQL, but decided to try and teach myself the basics while referencing the SQL Cookbook that Unity has put out (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/UGS-SQL-Cookbook)

Again, I am not formally trained in SQL, so apologies if this does not solve your issue. I figured I'd give it a go and try to help anyways! Let me know if this produces the result you're looking for - curious if my research has paid off!

WITH data AS (
    SELECT EVENT_NAME, EVENT_DATE, EVENT_JSON:Level_ID::STRING
    FROM EVENTS
    WHERE EVENT_NAME = 'level'
    and EVENT_DATE BETWEEN '2022-07-27' AND '2022-08-26'
    )

SELECT *
    FROM data

GiuVirCap likes this.
  5. GiuVirCap

GiuVirCap