Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Sprite not showing on android device

Discussion in '2D' started by Mirchev11, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Mirchev11

Mirchev11

Hey guys, I am building simple 2D game. I have asset I am using which is pixel art (I think). I was using Force Letter Box to control the resolution of my camera and everything was working on real device and in editor mode.
    But then I decided to go another way around and removed the Force Letter Box and that sprite dissapeared when I run the game on phone, it has 2d collider and my player detecs collision but it is not showing. I trying playing arount with the settings of the sprite but nothing worked. I believe it has to be something with the resolution of the sprite compared to the camera resolution but really can't solve it on my own.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

2. mgear

mgear

if you make the game window same resolution as your device, is the sprite visible in camera?

Mirchev11 and karl_jones like this.
  3. Mirchev11

Mirchev11

Yes, on editor mode I tried almost every possible resolution and its showing.. on Android is not, its very strange behaviour. :)

4. e-motionagency

e-motionagency

I have roughly the same issue

5. Dante_

Dante_

Same issue I have the same résolution on PC than my real phone and not sprites appears in my canvas... On android only

6. tdx110

tdx110

I solved the problem.
    Max Size must be 4096 or less.
    When i have Max Size 8192 graphics don't show.

Viktoria_a likes this.