Search Unity

Sprite Manager 2 Tutorials

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by rocket5tim, Jun 23, 2011.

1. rocket5tim

rocket5tim

2. hooligan

hooligan

Great work. They were very helpful.

3. renman3000

renman3000

HI Meanstreak,
    I am following along with your tutorial #2, after I build my atlas I want to create an animation. So, you suggest I drag my sprites from my sprites folder one by one. I was surprised by this as I thought, as a way to save memory the animation would be referencing a single atlas. And also to back up my previous assumption, I had to just build an atlas for that object. Why is my thinking incorrect?

4. rocket5tim

rocket5tim

Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. Could you specify which part of the series your asking about and maybe quote the specific text that has you confused?

5. renman3000

renman3000

I think i have that sorted. Ine tjing that has come up today is that i can not see the "frames" option in the inspector when using packed or plain sprite. Any ideas?

6. rocket5tim

rocket5tim

Sorry, not sure where you're stuck. It would be easier for me if you could post in the comments of the tutorial your having trouble with on my website so that I can figure out which part of the tutorial you're having trouble with. Or at least tell me which tutorial you're currently stuck on.