Search Unity

Question Sprite Library with Visual Scripting (bolt)

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by calixe00, Mar 26, 2023.

1. calixe00

calixe00

Hi everyone, I'm french so sorry for my english.

I am with Unity 2021.3.21f1 and I use Sprite Library to change some sprites on GameObjects. I would like to change in script with Sprit library and Sprite resolver for exemple but i didn't find the nodes. I was try to add nodes in Project Settings -> Visual Scripting -> Type Option & Node Library. Impossible to find the node Sprite Library. I know that the old version was Experimental in 2019. I have the old node in red, but it's didn't work. Capture d’écran 2023-03-26 à 16.02.39.png Capture d’écran 2023-03-26 à 16.06.26.png

Please Help me,

2. jeromeatunity

jeromeatunity

First, make sure you're not using Bolt in your project, as this is not recommended. The new Visual Scripting library is now included in Unity 2021.3 and later.

Add the 2D Animation Package to your Unity project using the Package Manager.

Under Project Settings > Visual Scripting > Node Library, add Unity.2d.Animation.Runtime and click Generate Nodes.

The units you want, like Sprite Resolver > Set Category And Label, should now appear in the Script Graphs.

hth.