Search Unity

Sprite editor not reflecting change from an updated metafile

Discussion in '2D' started by giyomu, Nov 25, 2013.

1. giyomu

giyomu

Hi,

Not sure somebody will be able to help but just in case.

This is related in part with a previous post on how set through editor class pivot for a spritesheet, I take the road of writing directly to the metafile but with half sucess.

I am setting the sprite parts name , frame slice and alignement, pivot value.
    When I am writing to the metafile, and reading that file again , I can see all my change here , in editor sprite , I see that the name are set and also correct slice from texture packer file, but my setting for alignement and pivot just stay to center / pivot(.5,.5).

I really have no idea here why it behave that way. I would expect have pivot set as well , like name and frame slice ...it seem not.

I am using Git for versioning and looking at it it actually got the meta has been changed.

now if I am manually change those pivot value in the meta file , they get actually valided..

Will be happy if anyone could give me some hint here or maybe things to check that I am may have missed.

thanks !

2. giyomu

giyomu

OK I am feel stupid now , was just because I mistake the word "alignment" and set in the string "alignement" instead, but as this was causing no error i completely pass through ...

working now ,,,happy :D