Search Unity

Sprite Animation

Discussion in '2D' started by zh4r0naX, Nov 5, 2019.

1. zh4r0naX

zh4r0naX

Hi,

how can i animate Sprites in unity with mecanim, it always skips the last frame of a effect, exit time was set to 1, but it still doesnt recognize my last sprite.

This is annoying, are there better ways to animate effects ?

Before i took 1 invisible sprite at the end of the animation, this worked. But there must be another way to animate that better.

For example ive got 1 single effect animator. The defaultstate is the playing of the effect. after that i want it to remain silent. I did it with an empty sprite at the end of the animation and took of the loop flag.
    To again play that effect a trigger from any state listens to that action and plays the effect again.

There must be a better way to do this. Would it be better to completely skip the animator to play one single animation ? There is no animation without an animator component, or am i wrong ?

Greetings
    Justin

vhman likes this.
  2. vhman

vhman

3. zh4r0naX

zh4r0naX

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I will read into what this FPS does. I don’t think that using legacy animation would be good. I would like to go with actual possibilities. While I do like the new animation system, just this stupid Problem is annoying.

Greetings Justin

vhman likes this.