Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Spoilers in the Forum text editor?

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by Denisowator, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Denisowator

Denisowator

I can't seem to find an option for adding a Spoiler (those boxes you can click to show more text).

I personally would find it increadibly useful to be able to add those. Because then if I'm dragging on in my posts, or if I'm just talking about multiple things/topics, and I don't want people to have to read irrelevant information, I could just add spoilers. So people who are interested in, say, me talking about why gravity is the worst thing that happened to this world, they can just click a spoiler titled "Gravity rant".

Or if I'm making an update on an issue I'm having (like I currently am), then I could just section off parts of the update (like a huge wall of code) into spoilers. So if people aren't interested in reading everything, they can just read what they think will be useful to them.

Most forum services I've been on in my life, seem to have them.

2. Denisowator

Denisowator

I'm dumb. Please someone remove this post. I just found the option. :oops::oops::oops:

Someone hand me a shovel, so I can bury my shame.

3. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

;)

AlanMattano and Denisowator like this.
  4. FrankenCreations

FrankenCreations

Im interested in hearing this. I would love to drink my coffe this morning and read about the evils of gravity which btw has cause some pretty large scars on me.

Denisowator likes this.
  5. Denisowator

Denisowator

The main thing is we can't fly because of it. :(

zombiegorilla likes this.
  6. FrankenCreations

FrankenCreations

Sure I can.....I fly frequently. Wait....maybe its just falling with style and a sudden lack of style causes the scars. I was actually hoping you had a 5 page rant worked up on why we don't really need this fundamental force as I'm a bit of a physics nerd and enjoy rants of all types.

Denisowator likes this.
  7. Denisowator

Denisowator

Well I'd love to, but I have a game to make. XD
    And I'm currently dealing with some really frustrating problems that I need to solve asap.