Search Unity

Sphere Control - My first game made with Unity3d!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Deleted User, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi.

I've been learning to create for over half a year. I've been learning to create games in the Unity3d engine for over half a year. I do this, usually a few hours a week. During this period, I learned quite a lot of new things, I trained my programming, creating graphics and creating objects.

During this period, I created the game Sphere Control - A simple adventure and recreation game. In the game, we move the ball using the WSAD keys or using the arrow keys. In addition, we can rotate our camera using the "<" and ">" keys. The game currently has only 10 completed levels. Each level differs from the previous one and introduces new elements to the game, eg a new trap, obstacle, mechanism. Our task is to get all the crystals at a given level. We will be hindered by various traps, obstacles such as moving objects and tasks that we must solve earlier. The game is in a low-poly style.

You do not have to download, install or log in to any website to play it. The game will be developed for some time, I will create and introduce mainly new levels as well as new mechanisms.

You can play here: https://www.kongregate.com/games/DreaMPL/sphere-control

2. John3D

John3D

Looks nice! Congrats!