Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sphere collider 2D getting stuck

Discussion in 'Physics' started by KhenaB, Sep 15, 2018.

1. KhenaB

KhenaB

Spent a week switching to Unity's Tilemap system and now my rigidbodies are getting stuck in the Tilemap Collider, the previous plugin I used made the terrain out of edge colliders and I didn't have this issue, is there anything that can be done, I feel like I've just wasted a ton of time switching to Unity's Tilemap system.

Collision.gif

Physics.jpg

RB.jpg

2. KhenaB

KhenaB

I've been doing some tests and it seems like I've found a bug with the composite collider on tilemaps, it shouldn't have gaps like this, the entire tilemap should have a seamless outline and not require edge colliders, I'll wait and see what happens