Search Unity

SpeedTree leaves not drawing correctly

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by KristoE, Mar 25, 2015.

1. KristoE

KristoE

So, I imported the SpeedTree demo trees into my project and this is how the Broadleaf model looks for me.
    Screenshot 2015-03-25 11.32.17.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-25 11.33.05.png
    And the settings in the shaders should be correct. The other issues I've found people have with it were related to the culling option on the shader, but for me the culling is off and the leaves aren't showing still.
    Screenshot 2015-03-25 11.33.05(2).png

2. SpeedTree

SpeedTree

Hey there,

What importing procedure did you use? If you're not using the Asset Store importing process, then we recommend importing your SpeedTrees into Unity 5 by dropping the folder containing the tree or trees into the Assets folder of your project, or, if using the Modeler, saving directly to the Asset folder of your project. We have documentation detailing the procedure here.

3. KristoE

KristoE

I used the Asset Store to import the asset Free SpeedTrees Package 1.1.
    For further information the selected platform I am currently on is iOS if that changes anything and I am using Unity 5.

4. SpeedTree

SpeedTree

Hello,

I'm having trouble reproducing the problem. Have you tried reimporting the package? We've had other reports of missing materials due to the packages not downloading completely.