Search Unity

1. Want to see 2020.1b in action? Sign up for our Beta 2020.1 Overview Webinar on April 20th for a live presentation from our evangelists and a Q&A session with guests from R&D.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in giving us feedback? Join our online research interviews on a broad range of topics and share your insights with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting a webinar for the new Input System where you'll be able to get in touch with the devs. Sign up now and share your questions with us in preparation for the session on April 15.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Specific Project is taking really long to load scene

Discussion in 'Linux Editor' started by wenderRondonia, Feb 8, 2020.

1. wenderRondonia

wenderRondonia

Windows and Android work fine but it takes long time to load in editor linux. using SSD scene usually it is instant, but now after 2019.3.0f6 version it takes half a minute to load everything.

Anyone might know what is causing the issue? I tried reimporting, Removing Temp/Library folder and nothing.
    using many compressed crunch textures
    Integration step is taking really longer than normal. What this step do?
    Log:
    Loaded scene
    Deserialize: 84,973 ms
    Integration: 35791,945 ms
    Integration of assets: 3,324 ms
    Thread Wait Time: 15,938 ms
    Total Operation Time: 35896,180 ms

2. YD_JMysior

YD_JMysior

Hey @wenderRondonia
    Do you have a problem with the long loading of scenes in the editor? My issue is that ever since 2019.3 my scenes take much more time to load, but only in Windows Release build. In editor and in Windows Development build scenes load normally, but in Release loading any scene takes10 times longer.
    How did you pull these times from the log?

3. wenderRondonia

wenderRondonia

the logs I got in the PlayerLog, the problem happens in other platforms for me, but in specific scenes from a specific project, no ideia what is causing it

unityunity