Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Special Game Jam in February

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rogueknight, Jan 14, 2017.

1. rogueknight

rogueknight

Hello!

Personally, I won't have time to participate but there is really cool game jam coming up. The discord channel I am subscribed to are the ones sponsoring the game jam which starts on February 10, 2017. Many of the Devs on my discord are going to participate.

The theme hasn't been released yet but it will be revealed before the event. The prizes also haven't been announced yet, but the prize pool is worth $1500. The only requirement is that you subscribe to the discord channel since the whole point of the jam is for their community. Both teams and individuals are free to participate.

Just thought I would pass the word along. I will post the Itch.io page that the jam is hosted on. Even if you don't participate anyone can vote on the winner. The discord channel is hosting all the chats, and if you do want to join a team some people are already creating teams.

Thanks!
    HON Game Jam

P.S If you end up joining the Home of Nerds discord channel send me a shout out at @rogueknight. Many of the people there are Unity developers and are way more cool than I am.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Not_Sure likes this.