Search Unity

Spam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iqew, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Iqew

Iqew

Okay, so I was planning to make a thread on the Getting Started section but then decided to make this first. So, i decided to get a chinese friend of mine to do some translation but I'm too lazy to type in what he said so Ima just copy paste what an online translator said. This was taken from one of the 56 threads or so that the guy has posted.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Iqew

Iqew

Also, seems like the spam bot posts at a 1-2 minute interval but I've seen an instance where it took 20 minutes I think before the next spam post.

I just realized that this thread has no purpose

Martin_H likes this.
  3. neginfinity

neginfinity

Uh. Why would you translate spam and then post translated version?

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Please don't repost spam, they whole point of them doing it is to boost search engine results. When you repost it, you are just helping them achieve their goal.

If you see spam, just report it. It takes a mod two clicks to remove all of it.

mysticfall and Martin_H like this.
  5. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

How else are we going to know about the latest and greatest washing machines? :)

6. Iqew

Iqew

I agree :p

7. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

The song of the Sahara calls me so, with the dissonant pulsing of a million washing machines waiting at the edge of my dreams.

Philip-Rowlands, Ryiah and Martin_H like this.
  8. mysticfall

mysticfall

Urg... I feel kind of stupid. I never understood why companies pay for those spammers to make people annoyed about their products, but now I understand why. It never occurred to me it has something to do with search engine rankings before.

Thanks!