Search Unity

[space shoot] Help me choose my game name please ?

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Jarlaxe, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Jarlaxe

Jarlaxe

Hello all,

I'm doing an HD standalone shoot them up. This is not my first game but my first with unity. Work is progressing nicely, 2 month of work so far with an almot fully working game, 4-5 month to go.

Now this is ridiculous, I can't really decide for my game's name while I need it to fix things. :confused:

-A name that tell immediately whats the game is for.
    -But something a bit original so it's surprising and I hope appealling for peoples.
    -Something in two part with the first being a common "space war". (the explicit part)

The problem is that the actual "spacewar eta carinae" sound a bit... moronic to me what you think ?
    But a "spacewar nemesis" or "spacewar andromeda" would be so common that customers would felt asleep before even thinking to try it.

Any idea welcome (Does "Eta carinae" sound really moronic in english?)

Here are some shot:

First one hi res image 1920x1024:
    http://orbiter.dansteph.com/screenshot/dansteph/SpaceWarEC1823x102420120210021434.jpg

2. Warrior1424

Warrior1424

A little haha :)

What about:
    - Nebula Warfare
    - Space Blitzkrieg
    - Galaxy Blitzkrieg
    - Nebular Blitzkrieg

3. RayCruxis

RayCruxis

Void Raider

4. Jarlaxe

Jarlaxe

Ok, much thanks for this advice. That's what I tought.
    Mhhh intteresting but "warfare" and "blietzkrieg" are wargame titles usually.

<scratching head>

5. Jarlaxe

Jarlaxe

Can you tell me the moronic and coolness percentage of "space war nemesis" ?

Originality 0%,
    But at least it tell exactly what the game is about:. "kaboom in space" (and no, this one is not suitable) :)