Search Unity

Space LLC idle incremental game!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by adaptivemobiledevelopment, Jan 16, 2019.

1. adaptivemobiledevelopment

adaptivemobiledevelopment

https://spacellcthegame.com/

Space LLC an idle game I developed solo is now live for iOS and Android. The game is based on Eggs, Inc. I tried to take what I thought was great about that game and apply my own features/improvements on top of it. It follows the typical idle clicker game. However I have added 2 more unique systems.

Pets:

There are 12 pets each can be found by hatching eggs. You find eggs randomly while playing. Eggs can have all sorts of good stuff in them pets being one of them. Each pet provides a bonus. Pet bonuses stack and you can have a max of 3 pets active after you unlock all the pet slots. Pet slot 2 is opened once you find 6 pets and pet slot 3 is opened once you find all the pets. Example of some of the bonuses increase your prestige points when you prestige, increase cash from UFOs by 20%, sometimes video ads will be blocked but you will still receive the cash, on prestige sometimes you will restart at the same level, etc etc. (My favorite pet is the software bug which does a ton of random good and bad stuff!)

Talent Tree:

Each new level you get 1 talent point to spend. There are 4 trees. Some provide more active play bonuses such as increasing the number of UFOs, while others provide more passive bonuses like reducing cost of colony upgrades. Each finally tier bonus provides a fairly big bonus. Automated Laser Turret that shots UFOs, +5% bonus to pet abilities, etc.

There are also various changes to make clicking research item less cumbersome like the research all you can afford button. You also start out with a very fast base click rate when you hold down the research button. There are boss UFOs to fight that provide more cash as well as comet storms that launch a ton of comets to click.

There are special events too that will increase egg hatch time, increase chances for eggs to have pets, double income, increased chance for comet storms, etc.

This is a solo venture that I have been working on for the past 1.5 years. It is built in Unity and has basically taken up all my free time. It is my first Unity game so a lot of it was just learning how the engine worked. I hope you enjoy it. I'm open to feedback and I’m already hard at work implementing multiplayer that will release with the next version.

2. Belcherman

Belcherman

Looks great man :)