Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Sound Generator - Create or modify any audio

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DarkArts-Studios, Jan 10, 2014.

1. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

big_precise.jpg

Sound Generator for Unity
    View on the Asset Store

Website

Full support for Unity as well as Unity Pro on all platforms.​

Sound Generator by DarkArts Studios is a software audio synthesiser for Unity. Using Sound Generator you will be able to create your own sounds for your games or even manipulate existing sound files using the Sound Generator filters to create fresh and different sounds based on your originals.

$sg1.png

Features
    • Create your own sounds for your game within the Unity Editor.
    • Easy and intuitive interface, you don’t have to be a sound engineer to create sound.
    • 100% procedurally generated audio:
      • Near zero size overhead for each sound effect, your games will be smaller.
      • No stored audio, no WAV files, no OGGs, no MP3s and no MP3 licences fees.
    • Open Architecture:
      • Create your own modules.
      • Generate new sound effects even at runtime, in-game.
      • Supports C# and UnityScript(JavaScript).
    • Zero runtime performance impact, sounds are pre-generated during scene load, from then onwards you’re simply using Unity AudioClips.
    • Easily export any generated sounds to WAV files for use anywhere else.
    • Create sound prefabs for (re)use as template sounds or filters within other Sound Generator compositions.
    $sg2.png

For a basic introduction to Sound Generator, here's a short Video:

If you would like to see the demo scenes that ship with Sound Generator running live, simply follow these links:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  2. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Several customers asked me for an example on how to generate audio at run-time. Since Sound Generator currently does not have an example scene showing this, I have created another example scene named "Bouncing Balls" which generates audio for each ball, slightly differently, at run-time with each mouse click.

This example scene can be viewed live as a WebPlayer demo here:
    http://bit.ly/1m1sK3A

$SoundGeneratorBouncingBalls.png

3. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

After someone asked to see a JavaScript example, I realised that Sound Generator currently didn't have enough JavaScript examples, so I created a very simple one, one which shows how to monitor background Sound Generation and then simply triggers two Audio events when you move your mouse over two objects.This is probably the smallest of the existing example scenes, but I think fills two voids Sound Generator's example scenes had:
    1. A nice clear JavaScript example
    2. A small, simple example without too much other "clutter".
    You can try it out online in a Web Player demo. It will of course also be added and bundled with the next Sound Generator release. If you have already purchased Sound Generator and don't want to have to wait for the next update, feel free to send me a request and I'll give it to you right away.

$sg-PlayOnMouseEnter.png

4. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

This was probably the most fun I've had creating an example scene, by request.

It's a "quick and easy" Theramin example (in JavaScript). The entire script, using Sound Generator, is only 34 lines of code.

You can try the live Web Player demo here: http://bit.ly/1jcWUDU

$sg_theramin.png

5. sloopidoopi

sloopidoopi

Hi,
    is this Asset only for pre-generation of sounds or is it possible to change the different paramters like frequence, phase,envelope... at runtime via script?

6. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi,

Sound Generator supports both pre-generation runtime generation or updating.
    The demo scene posted above with the bouncing balls, is happening at runtime. The base Sound Generator Composition is a prefab, who's attributes are altered and copied each time you "click" to create a new ball with each instance of ball having it's own runtime generated sound.

7. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

To everyone taking advantage of the 50% off February Madness sale:

My latest update has not yet gone through the Unity Asset Store approval process so if you'd like the example scenes posted above (the ones not yet included in the core package until the next update) feel free to send a message, with your purchase invoice number, to support@darkarts.co.za and I'll send you the scenes.

8. uniphonic

uniphonic

Hi,

Does this work on mobile platforms, and what kind of performance does it have there?

Does the generator have pulse width modulation?

Do you provide any way to sequence multiple sounds together to make music?

Thanks.

9. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi uniphonic,

The basis of Sound Generator (it's primary use-case) is scene-load pre-generation of audio. It definitely works on mobile platforms it does nothing at all which is "centric" to a specific platform and uses Unity's existing cross-platform infrastructure to build on. Performance on any platform at normal runtime will have zero impact at all, it will behave, and use, the same amount of resources as if you had an mp3 or ogg playing since it pre-generates to standard Unity AudioClips which you can then trigger and play as if they were standard sounds loaded off disk.

The generator can produce pulse width modulation by using it's "Delay" filter which in turn you can feed with an Envelope set to the modulation required. You can also create, through code, your own modules (examples of doing so are included) and you could create, for yourself, a very specific modulator should you wish to do so.

Music is currently very loosely supported (within the Editor Extension). It's difficult to do visually right now, there are plans to include Music modules which I will include in an update in the near future. It's very possible to create music programatically right now, however that's not as intuitive or very nice. the visual music syntheses modules will come a bit later and it's definitely on the roadmap since I require this for my own game(s).

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

Is it possible to use this in Unity 4.1.5f ?

11. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi nasos_333,

Sound Generator was created and packaged using Unity 4.3

I downloaded Unity 4.1.0f4 quickly and installed Sound Generator to test it for you.

It would seem that Sound Generator itself works fine, however the example scenes included with it have problems with their materials. They are playable, and work, but material association is broken and they look strange even if they are, in other senses "working".

Functionally, Sound Generator is fine and works on 4.1, it's just the example scene materials that seem to have issues.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks for testing it out :), i will buy the asset, i dont mind the material issue at all

Is it easy to create all sort of sound effects, like sword clashes/swings, vase breaks, spell / fire, water waves etc sounds etc with this ? Or you recommend i should also use some extra library as starting point ?

EDIT: Bought it, also sent an email with the invoice for the demo scenes

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  13. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Nasos_333,

I received your email and sent the other scenes to you.

Some sounds are easier to create than others. Right from the start you'll be able to create simpler sounds I've made that as easy as possible. What I will be doing, since several people have asked, is over the course of time I'll make some youtube videos on how to make different types of sound. Each update I've been trying to make it simpler to create more complex sounds. For example: The current update I'm still working on and testing makes it much easier to create gunshots, explosions and similar. It will also have the side-effect of being able to make coastal or ocean wave sounds very much easier.

I'll be focusing, my videos, on requests from users so I'll be sure to keep your list here in mind when I plan this video series.

14. dadachi

dadachi

15. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi dadachi,

Something like that could definitely be achieved, however it would require (currently) quite a bit of effort coding into the Sound Generator API or an incredibly elaborate visual composition. I can see quite a few use cases for something like this and similar though, so I'm going to give this some thought. Perhaps I could extend Sound Generator to make stringing together sounds like this to fake conversations or streams of sounds simpler. I think this will tie in with another feature that's already on my road-map: Music -- since, just like music, it's various sounds in sequence. Music support is planned for the near future but not the very next update (which focuses on frequency spectrum filters and support).

Just like Music (currently) it's possible, but the easiest way would be to generate each vocalisation (each sound a human could make) separately. You could make, for example, an "ooo" sound, and "ahhh" sound and a "mmmm" sound but your code would have to sequence them together to make a full "conversation". In the future I'll better support stringing together, sequencing, of generated sounds.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  16. kebrus

kebrus

Hi there!

Just one question, can i feed it an existing sound and transform it? or do i really need to create it from scratch?

17. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Kebrus,

One of the "Modules" that comes with Sound Generator is an "AudioClip Module" into which you can drag and drop any existing Unity compatible sound (wav,ogg,mp3 etc) and use it in the Sound Generator compositions as you would any other procedurally generated sound. You're not limited or forced to use pure synthesis, you can mix and match as you like.

18. Tonmeister.

Tonmeister.

hi your work looks interesting. I'd like to know if it were possible to;

1. expose the parameters of each module such they can be remapped/scaled based on input values.For example, ability to interpolate between two envelope presets i would find useful.
    2. Is there a pulse module that could be used to drive signals?
    3. Are you looking to add maybe a harmonics module? certainly to add some richness to sounds.

thanks

19. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Tonmeister,

All the modules and filters have no restrictions and expose everything they use, both visually and from the code. To interpolate between two envelope presets you could simply push them through a mixer before applying them elsewhere something like this (please note the blue spectrum analysis behind each sound wave as well as the "loop" function on the output are new features I'm testing for the next release and won't be in your current package):

$sg-envelope-interpolate-1.jpg

To expand on the previous example and extend it to "pan" from one envelope to the other over time you could do something like this:

$sg-envelope-interpolate-2.jpg

There are actually multiple ways of doing this. Probably the fastest would be to use an envelope (which is actually an animation curve) then you could "draw" your own pulses, feed them through a frequency setter (for pulse speed) and then into any filter, like amplitude(volume).

Another way to accomplish this would be coding your own pulse module to get _exactly_ the desired effect you'd like. They're very simple to do and the package comes with two c# examples and two javascript examples.

I could do this, that's actually a really great idea! Thank you! I'll add it to my list of modules I'm adding in the next update.

20. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Tonmeister,

Harmonics have been added and will be included in the next update.

If you'd like to listen to a generated example, you can do so here.

The above, linked, sound looks like this within Sound Generator

$Harmonics.png

21. Tonmeister.

Tonmeister.

hi there thats great news! Is there a way to instantiate mixer input channels such that it is expandable/collapsable during editing. I'm finding that for more complex sounds, the mixing stage is quite important. Also the amplitude multipliers are really useful, and maybe this is a design consideration, but this component would also be useful bound within the mixing module.

anyway, I look forward to the next update going live!

cheers

22. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Tonmeister,

Having flexible channels at run-time has always been the plan. The code is "done" so to speak, but currently unstable and prone to issues which is why I went for the basic 4x mixer at launch. This is one of the things annoying me personally the most so it will most definitely be addressed within the short term.

My longer term solution is to make every single module a "mixer", by that I mean any module at all will be able to expand/collapse Inputs and the "Mixer" Module itself will pretty much just be a pass-through.

23. Danim3D

Danim3D

Hi, I would like to know the bitrate quality of the sound generated with this plugin?

Thanks!

24. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Danim3D,

You can chose, in the code you have complete freedom to choose anything you like. Within the visual editor you have the following options:

$Sound Generator - bitrate.png

25. tohmjudson

tohmjudson

Bought it and loving it!

2 Questions:

Would you be willing to share your Theremin code? I'm not quite sure how to interact with the code via script...

How could you control a sustain/release and filter cutoff in realtime? Again, probably scripting... :)

Thanks for a great product!

26. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Been using Sound Generator and really enjoying it.

Wondering if you could give some tentative roadmap of the upcoming features.

Cheers.

27. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi tohmjudson,

Drop me an email to support@darkarts.co.za with your Unity Asset Store Order Number and I'll send you all the as-yet-un-released new scene examples ... Which will answer both your questions.

28. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi rocki,

I'm busy fleshing out a full roadmap, but I'll describe my rough current plans in brief, where each number indicates an upcoming update:

1) Address all the support "most common questions" in next update
    - many more example scenes
    - 2 minor fixes, issues that a couple of people in the madness sale have had
    - add a bunch of "quick and easy" new features that have been asked for, directly, due to the madness sale (eg: A harmonics module, and better support for generating loopable sounds)

2) Add more complex filters with a focus on spectrum analysis (low pass frequency filters, high pass frequency filters)
    - This will (finally) allow for some really cool sound effects to be easily generated, and ones that I think are an absolute requirement for games, eg: gunshots, explosions etc where the sound frequency domain is filtered over time

Status: underlying (realtime) code complete, Editor integration next

3) Focus on realtime ease - add the ability to visually (rather than having to resort to code) setup collections of compositions or a single composition with multiple settings "presets" setup in the editor without having to code the generation of all of the above. Possibly also look into a visual "meta editor" for altering compositions over time or due to user input at realtime (eg: realtime sustain, release of compositions without having to regenerate them with curve editors as currently used for the envelope module which affect realtime playback)

4) Music (probably MIDI) support

---

In parallel to all of the above I'm going to be starting a youtube series with each new video being a single sound type and how to create it. Each time I add one of these the resulting composition will be added to Sound Generator in it's example folder.
    I will of course be adding many more scene examples for each feature as they're added.

29. Tonmeister.

Tonmeister.

The road map sounds interesting. I do quite alot of spectral work, but outside of unity and mostly in the multichannel domain. By the way you have described the "meta editor" it seems much like audiomulch's "meta surface"? At the moment I'm using your plugin to generate audio signal control thats monitored in max and triggers stochastic routines. I'd be more interested in osc support due to data resolution if anything. Midi just doesn't cut it for me.

Actually it would be nice to do most stochastic composition within unity using your plugin at some stage. I'll no doubt drop you a line in the future with regard to module creation, once i get the time.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  30. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Yea the music engine core will be more generic, I want to add more support later, think of "midi files" being a good starting point on which I intend to expand. I've made note of OSC and will look into it as well. The meta editor is, in my mind, something to make the most common realtime changes easier. I think those who don't mind a bit of coding will possibly/probably prefer to use that. I'm also (and sorry I left this out of the roadmap) going to wrap the API with a load of helper functions, especially for monitoring background generation. In my mind there's still far too much end-user coding to be done to watch/wait for compositions to generate. I'm generally quite lazy ;) and when using Sound Generator I'd prefer as little coding as possible, but it's also important that the raw power is still there, and available at a lower level, should I need it.

31. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

There has been a lot of interest in the coming Harmonics module.

I recently made an example like this for someone that contacted me via support, so I thought I'd share with everyone.

As a teaser, and also as a demonstration of just how easy it is to extend Sound Generator, if you'd like to play with harmonics prior to the update drop the following code anywhere in your asset folder into a C# script named "SimpleHarmonics":

Code (csharp):
    2.     public class SimpleHarmonics : DarkArtsStudios.SoundGenerator.Module.BaseModule
    3.     {
    4.         public static string MenuEntry() { return "ForumExample/SimpleHarmonics"; }
    6.         public override void InitializeAttributes()
    7.         {
    8.             attributes.Add(new Attribute("Input", true));
    9.         }
    11.         public override float OnAmplitude(float frequency, float time, float duration, int depth)
    12.         {
    13.             float result = 0;
    15.             Attribute input = attribute("Input");
    17.             if (input.generator)
    18.             {
    19.                 result += input.generator.amplitude(frequency, time, duration, depth + 1);
    20.                 result += input.generator.amplitude(frequency/2f, time, duration, depth + 1);
    21.                 result += input.generator.amplitude(frequency*2f, time, duration, depth + 1);
    22.                 result /= 3f;
    23.             }
    25.             return result;
    26.         }
    27.     }

32. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Last chance to grab Sound Generator ( http://u3d.as/5AX ) during the February Madness sale at 50% -- last day of the sale has started!

33. Skyfly

Skyfly

34. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Sound Generator is designed, from the ground up, to work within Unity's 3D environment. You can, place any sound composition at any position in 3D space since it's associated with a Unity GameObject effectively giving you binaural (not stereo, true binaural) "out of the box" thanks to Unity's underlying sound engine.

Have a look at this example scene using only Sound Generator for audio:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2939773/SoundGenerator/Sci-Fi/Web.html

Use headphones, and listen.

Another completely dynamicly real-time driven demo of binaural implementation you can see here:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2939773/SoundGenerator/RealtimeAudioControls/Web.html

35. Skyfly

Skyfly

The second example doesn't load (fails, wants to update although my webplayer is up to date)
    In the first example, I wasn't able to hear it binaural (that means 3D allocation with stereoheadphones).

Binaural is something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA
    It offers 3D sound for all headphone users (so you won't need expensive 7.1 gear).
    You can get a full unity - max/ msp project from the link i posted (was a dissertation).

36. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hmm, the second example works fine on my end (and has also worked for the few customers I've sent that link directly to). If you're using chrome, perhaps try another browser since there's a known current chrome bug with unity webplayer.

That said, Sound Generator fully supports Unity's underlying sound engine and is "sound effect creation software" not a "sound rendering engine".

It's quite possible to use Sound Generator alongside any spacialization addons but would be limited to the sound itself. For example take this video, on the same topic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dzsVjn8hNc

Where he drags the water, or where he moves around the tin-can, Sound Generator would be creating the water, or the tin-can and the underlying spacial placement would be the job of Unity, or specialist addons, as they've created, to "expand" on Unity's underlying 3D audio experience to render that audio.

All Sound Generated audio is "3D Sound" enabled (as per: http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/Manual/Sound.html) and will simply "just work" regardless of the underlying engine or how it changes in the future.

The second link I'd sent to you is an example more of stereo and frequency alterations. It would be quite possible to create (in theory) a true binaural Sound Generator module, which filters and alters incoming sound based on 3D spacial locations to effect actual binaural implementation, however I'd hold out until point (2) of my previously posted "Sound Generator Roadmap" is completed. At that time I may create an example which does such, since it is possible, however I still think outside of the scope of this project as a whole.

37. Skyfly

Skyfly

Thanks for your in-depth answers!
    At that moment it felt like the natural solution for the problem that binaural audio seems to be. Right now I don't know of any such editor extension, that would allow for an easily distributable game. Hooking external tools like max into the workflow seems overkill.
    Maybe you followed the whole oculus rift thing? That community is dearly waiting for binaural audio I think. The one who delivers an easy to implement unity solution would get some cheer :D

38. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Well, you've inspired another audio related "research item" for me ;)
    I'm definitely curious enough to look into it, perhaps it's more closely related to another asset I've started work on ( http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/227043 ) however even that one ... hmm

I'm very interested in looking into this now, but of course making my existing customers happy (ie Sound Generator) must come first.

Thank you for the links and info though as well, definitely something I'll be reading up a lot about and following closely.

39. Skyfly

Skyfly

Man, I think I will buy anything that you ever come up with.

40. Tonmeister.

Tonmeister.

I personally don't see the point for binaural, its limited in its application and perceptually it breaks down when there are differences in the listeners head characteristics. I prefer Ambisonics as its a flexible reproduction method and can easily go from stereophonic to 32channel and upward quite easily. For that i prefer to use SC as its a dedicated platform for serious spatial dsp. In that context unity becomes the visual gui for controlling spatial parameters.

41. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Last chance to get Sound Generator at 50% off, sale ends in about 10 minutes!

42. Skyfly

Skyfly

@Tonmeister
    Even a model that fits only roughly your head (like that of the posted youtube barber shop) seems to work good enough for a lot of people. And it opens 3d surround sound to the vast majority of users with just headphones. I don't have numbers, but the installed userbase of 5.1 and 7.1 headphone gear and audio processors must be abyssmal compared to that.
    Maybe binaural isn't as accurate as true 3D sound, but even if you only manage to get a front/back impression, than this adds a new dimension to your gaming sensation.
    Going after pro-gamer equipment (or niche stuff like ambisonic) will reduce your market potential by magnitudes. Yeah, even though it's perfect. Universities can do that, they can use the best gear and aim for state-of the-tech, they don't care for money.
    But if you want to earn money with it, in this example it's about the trade-off between market size and sophistication level of the product. Less perfect technology and large market or perfect technology and tiny ,puny market.
    Catering for the masses is here the better model I think.

43. Tonmeister.

Tonmeister.

@Skyfly
    All i'll say is that there are already a number of games that use ambisonics. Home theatre systems that are now also gaming systems opens the market for immersive sound experiences for not just one listener, but for many. Off the shelf reproduction systems are not that expensive. So I disagree, its most certainly not a niche sector. Also note, that this also applies to those that just want to listen over headphones as well.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  44. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Thank you everyone for all your feedback. I'm now at the point where I'm happy with the next update which is mostly addressing issues or wishes raised by those who bought this during the February Madness Sale.

I will be updating the documentation and submitting the update to the Asset Store within the next day or two.

45. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Update v2.0.1 has hit the asset store :)

This update covers most of the queries and questions asked during the February Madness sale.

There are a LOT more example scenes showing how to achieve a variety of compositions/effects and make alterations at run-time.

Also included in this update is a small fix to certain module edit controls on the lower section of your screen (would only have effected people with really really high resolutions) as well as built-in loop smoothing and loop testing within the Composition itself.

Enjoy!

46. tohmjudson

tohmjudson

Is there any documentation yet on constructing your own modules? I really like what I have been able to do so far would love to know what I can do with the code.

For example, how can I build a chord (Major, minor augmented, diminished, 7th's) in a composition. the input.generator has a amplitude, but no frequency which seems like it has to be controlled via the audio source component.

Wishlist:
    A controllable mixer would be fantastic
    After that, being able to control a filter in real time would be awesome :)

I love this... keep up the great work!

47. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi tohmjudson,

I'm still working on the documentation (sorry, I've been really bad at providing API docs - I _am_ working on it).

I did, however, post an example earlier in this thread:

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/22...LEASED/page2?p=1518568&viewfull=1#post1518568

... this was before adding my Harmonics module, it's a simple, complete, basic harmonics module that should serve as a better example for your purposes.

48. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Can you give some ideas of some of the features in the next update. As for API docs. There are free tools for Auto generating Doxygen API docs.

Cheers.

49. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

Hi Rocki,

Absolute definitely in the next release are the following:

1. Inclusion into the core of a Frequency Spectrum Analysis engine (this is what's taking the longest to test and perfect) -- which means all sorts of exciting filters, starting with simple high/low pass frequency filters to begin with, but once the core FFT is done and tested I'll be able to roll out many more exciting frequency related modules with future updates.

2. Noise predictability through pre-emptive generation, this is an odd one, currently the "noise" module, as an example, is truly the purest form of "white noise" 100% random. This means though that it's impossible (under the hood) to be able to reproduce the same noise at a prior sample during feedback loops etc making it near impossible for not only myself but also those creating custom modules to be able to filter noise (or anything containing randomness) in a predictable manner.

3. API improvements. As people contacting support have asked for examples (most of which are by now included in the current Sound Generator) I've realised that some tasks (for example locating a module, at runtime, associated to your current composition) require far too much repeated boiler-plate coding to gain access so I'm working to add API helpers to enable easier general usage without requiring as much end-user coding. -- To expand on the specific example given here, this may have some visual impact, in that I'm considering exposing the name of each module visually (where currently only the output module has a "name") and enforcing uniqueness for module names within each composition in that way enabling fast easy direct module lookup by name.

4. Several internal optimizations, I pride myself in the fact that Sound Generator has, in most use cases, zero performance or any other impact at runtime (after initial loading and generating on scene load) - As I go however I'm improving the generation (initial load time). I tend to create new features first as clear and stable code, then as code becomes older and trusted and "untouched" in a while I revisit and refactor for speed (but that's just insight into how I generally do things, so this will always be ongoing).

That's a list of the absolute goals for the next release, I have not had any bug reports since my previous update however should any be reported that always takes priority. Aside from the above I have a couple more demo scenes, again examples requested by people, which could be included as well. There will probably be a few new modules too since I can't help myself in that regard as I enjoy using this tool as much as I've enjoyed creating it so when I have a need myself I assume others may benefit and include that too.

That's about it really, however if you have any requests feel free, as always, to contact me directly as I'm always open to suggestions, especially if it's something that will benefit more than just one person.

50. DarkArts-Studios

DarkArts-Studios

I'm happy to announce the Sound Generator Website, if you want more information, want to see more videos, have questions or need to contact us this is a one-stop for your needs.