Search Unity

Audio Sound Effects for your projects

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by OGsoundFX, Mar 22, 2018.

1. OGsoundFX

OGsoundFX

Hello,

My name is Olivier Girardot. I am a French Music Composer and Sound Designer located in Berlin. I work for art films, commercials, video games, board games, sound libraries and lately, virtual reality projects too.

I recently created my own Sound Effects website/Shop: http://www.ogsoundfx.com
    You will find some high quality and professional sound effects of all kinds for your films and video games, at very affordable prices, and even a few free sounds.

There are 2 features: albums or single tracks, depending on your needs and budgets.
    Albums offer a great deal with a large amount of sounds for prices going from $4,99 to $29.

And if you are looking for just a few tracks and only have a few bucks to spare, you can look for the specific tracks you need starting at $0,99.And you get a 50% discount for a minimum purchase of $10 worth of sounds.

And right now, there is an awesome Spring Deal on every albums of 80% discount on every album until March the 31st !
    For example you can get this huge and very popular Guns & Explosions album for only $5,79 instead of $29 !

Oh and by the way, if you subscribe to the newsletter, you will receive 120 MB of free sounds!
    I hope to see you soon at www.ogsoundfx.com !

Olivier Girardot
    Sound Designer & owner @ OGsoundFX