Search Unity

Audio Sound design & music for Games.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by tonykosound, Feb 5, 2019.

1. tonykosound

tonykosound

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  2. Wasquez

Wasquez

I checked your site and it looks nice, well done.

3. AbraAbra

AbraAbra

Fairly interesting. Sadly I don't have good experience with sound designers, but I'm sure your work is lovely from what I've seen, it's just me that came across some less professional ones, sadly. Either way, working for almost five years now with the same royalty free sounds library, I can actually say it's one of the best options out there. Looking at the fact that I only pay about 199 euros for a yearly subscription, it's a great deal, especially when I was still in uni and didn't have to worry about paying every time for a download. Had only one project where I thought about working with sound creators, but as I said, it didn't go as well as expected in my case, so I'll always rely on my trusty online library.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  4. annawats

annawats

That's really helpful!

5. wood99

wood99

It looks super strong. You are courageous that you have decided to develop in this sphere because now it is a great competition. At least I want to tell you that you are doing very well, so I would like you to look for more information about streaming of music, it can help you grow. I had some friends who in the past were still trying to do things like that, but they were afraid of competition, plus they had work, and it was more of a hobby, that's why they left. But honestly, I'm very proud of you, I know how hard this is, and I wish you continued success.