Search Unity

Sorry WarlyFarly

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by sngdan, Jan 23, 2022.

1. sngdan

sngdan

hippocoder and YBtheS like this.
  2. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

Everybody already knows that hippos are evil. Where's the humor?

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to get to make my evil walrus game. I think our friend could have got some balls rolling by now if they were highly motivated.

Maybe I am wrong though. Or maybe there is some other beginner out there who is ready and willing to make what will probably be the finest unity roll-a-ball tutorial game ever created. If so, just send me a PM and say something like, "Yo dawg lemme get them walruses and penguins."

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    WarlyFarly, YBtheS and sngdan like this.
  3. Antypodish

Antypodish

Humor is as good, as is relevant to discussed topic and most get it.
    Did you try look into thread (specially ASCII part?) on the mobile? For me is total scramble and nothing humoristic about it, at least for me.

Probably you referring to something I don't know, but at that point, we were already past OP discussion.

4. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

Oh, OK, Never gonna do text art on unity forum again :oops:

5. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

6. sngdan

sngdan

@WarlyFarly

Thank you, I know what BOLT is, have not used it though. But this could be a good idea for you, honestly I think you have way to go to get your game done, but you actually managed to mobilize @BIGTIMEMASTER and me to contribute with your community idea. I applaud you for this and really wished you success. Don’t give up, it’s hard.

My BOLT comment in the other thread was just teasing you as I thought if that’s what came out after you discovered BOLT, you need serious help :) and should leave the art to @BIGTIMEMASTER and I doubled my contribution

evil hippo was not meant as a joke because I felt closing the thread was uncalled for, no harm done and it was relevant for game design. I think he made a mistake. Edit: @hippocoder

@Antypodish you like to post and share your opinions, but it’s not always adding value either :) By the way turn your phone to the side and see the “art” magically appear. No clue if that’s a walrus but it made me laugh…

happy new year and take it easy…

7. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

Yeah, Don't Really Know Either, o_O I just copy and pasted it from a site. :D

8. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

Yeah Sorry about That, I'm not really a big coder, in fact, I only just finished the beginner tutorials on unity learn.

9. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  10. WarlyFarly

WarlyFarly

I also noticed you don't have a logo, so I took some time making this one: sngdan.png