Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice

someone can help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sabinionut56, Nov 14, 2019.

1. sabinionut56

sabinionut56

hi i don't really know how to proggraming i bought manouvre assets and creatures pack these can be found in the unity store i try to make a game for the phone i tried to optimize the levels as much as i could but apparently when i add monsters the game starts to have lag can add maximum 7-8 which are quite few can anyone tell me how I could win more fps or why monsters cause so much lag test123.PNG

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Your profiler looks like from playing in the editor. To figure out what is going on with your phone you'll need to profile the build on the phone while you're encountering the lag issue. Mobile devices are limited compared to what your desktop can do performance wise, so profiler output of the editor doesn't tell you anything.

It also depends on the device you're testing on, as different mobile devices will have vastly different capabilities. Undoubtedly some currently available low end devices won't be practical to play your game for the same reason many new but low end computers can't play PUBG.

3. sabinionut56

sabinionut56

I tested the game on a samsung a5 from 2017 at a level with 13 monsters I had a pretty big lag after killing 2-3 monsters the game started to move better and after I tested on the phone of a friend who has a samsung s10 he he said that the game works well and that it lags very little but after killing a monster the game starts and goes well the problem is that I do not know what to expect like I would like to add at least 15 monsters to understand that on better phones the game will not have much trouble with running

4. Murgilod

Murgilod

You'll have to ask the asset pack creators about how they're handling scripting and animation and how to optimize them.