Search Unity

Some website things

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by taumel, Jul 6, 2005.

1. taumel

taumel

Hi,

as there was a new text written on the homepage i also clicked on the "community/unity"-link and there the picture is scaled too big so that it's lying over the links on the upper right side - experienced on firefox 1.04.

Also the alignment of the graphic elements (lines, nav-graphics) is flipping if you switch between the links.

By the way: Is there any link with which i can return from the forum-page to the hompage?

Greetings,

taumel

2. David-Helgason

David-Helgason

Hi Taumel,

still there ;)

I thought we lost you. Thanks a lot for the comments... yeah, we have some issues with cross-browerness. I'm working on it and hope to at least improve it soon. And no, there is no link back to the main website from the forums. Quite silly if you ask me, but I'm no PHPBB expert so this is lagging a bit... the whole forums-site needs an overhaul too, graphically and usability-wise.

Where is this problem?

Thanks,

d.

3. taumel

taumel

Hi David,

>>>still there ;)<<<

Sure! I haven't changed my place... ;O)

>>>Where is this problem?<<<

Ahm i meant the two grey lines which come out of the community-red-coloured-block. But forget about it as the reason for it is the scrollbar which isn't there on the homepage. And when it appears in the subsections it plops...only thing which is still there is the gap at the top in the vertical line in the subsection "gallery".

Greetings,

taumel

4. David-Helgason

David-Helgason

Yeah, I have had that open all day... was going to fix it but stuff came along... I'll have it soon (the wonders of CSS!).

Thanks for keeping your eyes open,

d.