Search Unity

Some proffesional that have the time to explain me some questions that i have in discord,

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by sposada16, Apr 4, 2023.

1. sposada16

sposada16

Hello yall, i want to learn unity and i have some questions that i really wanted to ask to someone that is experienced and have a job in this area, if any of you have time my discord is Denji#3311, send me a friend request and ill explain everythind there ty for reading ;D

2. halley

halley

I doubt people are going to take you up on your invitation. An online forum axiom is "Don't ask to ask, just ask." Lay out the question here and someone may be able to answer.

Or, there is an official Unity Discord and some other Unity-focused Discord communities (such as Unity Developer Community as of the time of this writing). It's better for you to actually ask your question so multiple people get their eyes on it, than to hope to invite some individual. Plus, nobody needs to sign up for anything or send friend requests and all that nonsense overhead.

Ryiah likes this.
  3. sposada16

sposada16

Wow, aure alright haha, im sorry, is my first time using a forum too, ill do that, thx for taking the time to reply ;D

4. RichAllen2023

RichAllen2023

I hate to be pedantic (and will probably get banned for this) but if you want to be a programmer, you need to work on your spelling/grammar, C# is VERY sensitive.