Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Some editor windows don't have the correct tab name.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Andy608, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Andy608

Andy608

Hello,

I just updated my project from 2022.3 LTS to 2023.2.9f1. I noticed the tabs show the entire (I'm guessing) namespace name, rather than just the tab name, like in previous Unity versions.

I've provided a picture for better clarity. Though the picture just shows addressable windows, it's not just the Addressables package that has this issue. Other windows also have this issue. The reason I think it's a bug is because some Addressables windows have the correct name, and some don't. As shown in the photo below:

tabs_displaying_incorrect_name.png

Has anyone else noticed this as well?

2. Andy608

Andy608

Update: I closed the tabs and reopened them and the names are back to normal. I still think this should be marked as a bug, but it's good there's a simple workaround.