Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] URGENT HELP NEEDED - UNIVERSITY DEGREE IS AT STAKE

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Tegan_G, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Tegan_G

Tegan_G

Hello,

Sorry I'm panicking quite a bit at the moment.

So me and my friend have been working on a university game project with Unity collaborate for the past three weeks. Our game submission is due tonight and our presentation show casing our game is due tomorrow. We were just fixing some last minute bugs, but upon pushing a collab update to the other person it completely stopped responding. Now both of us when we download our project from the cloud experience freezing of the unity editor entirely. With some time, it unfreezes itself but I get the error "cannot get revision from server".

Please help me, I'm in my final year and this may cost me and my friend our degree...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Tegan_G! Collab is currently experiencing higher than normal latency between our servers and AWS. We're actively working on a fix and should have this resolved within the hour. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

@Tegan_G the service seems to have stabilized now. Can you try using Collab now and see if you're still experiencing those issues?

4. Tegan_G

Tegan_G

Hey,

Nope it's still problematic for me at the moment :(

5. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Can I ask which country you're using Collab in? It can help us to narrow down if that region is still experiencing issues.

FedoseevKirill likes this.
  6. Tegan_G

Tegan_G

I'm from the UK

7. FedoseevKirill

FedoseevKirill

I'm from Russia, help me too! We are making game for tatars, they are not like move deadlines

eromanov likes this.
  8. Tegan_G

Tegan_G

It's fixed! Thank you for your help Ryan! :)

Ryan-Unity likes this.
  9. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

You're welcome Tegan! For everyone else, Collab should now be back to normal for you. Please let us know if it's still not letting you publish or update. We're sorry again for this and we'll be updating on the forums after we've done a thorough postmortem on what went wrong.