Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED]Unlimited bugs ?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Quast, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Quast

Quast

Hi.

Since last two version of unity 2018.2 and i can't run my project correctly like before ? Even if i started new project,it gives me unlimited errors !! Now I updated to 2018.2.16 version. I got errors and lags when play scene with a cube only. Also, If i moved camera with right mouse click around the scene is not moving smoothly at all !!! It's from my computer or unity ? I'm using win7.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/flhpv2

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

Clearly a permissions issue of some sort. Could it be you have your project in a place you don't have write privileges for?

3. Quast

Quast

Maybe. What steps I have to take ? In my case, It happens with all my old/new projects. Do I need to skip this version and jump to 2018.3 beta ? or there is a solution for this case ?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

As mentioned, it could be a write permission issue, not a version issue. Try making a new project under C:\Users\[username]\Documents

5. Quast

Quast

I did that but still I get the same errors. This time I notes new thing.
    what does "immutable folder" mean ?
    Also, I notes that when i close the engine stange message pop-up.

The path is wrong because there is no "Temp" folder ?
    This this give any information about my issue ?

6. Quast

Quast

In case someone was facing the same issue. I found good solution when i was looking in Internet. I found this Post. For me, To avoid this stupid errors. Open project folder and then search for "Iobit" and DELETE all files cares this word. Now I can play unity without errors. :D