Unity Web Request doesn't work in UWP builds (cannot resolve destination host Curl error 6 according to the UnityPlayer.log file), but works just fine in the Editor and also when I hit play on Visual Studio (either in Debug/Master mode). That's pretty much the issue. I have described it here too https://forum.unity.com/threads/201...ens-pc-but-system-net-webrequest-does.780449/. It is beyond me why the exact same app would work when hitting play on Visual Studio, but not when downloading the build from the Microsoft Store. I've also tested such same app on Android devices and it works just fine. - So far, the issue has persisted both in Unity 2019.3.3f1 and Unity 2020.1.0f1. - I'm using Visual Studio 2019. - I've tested the UWP build in two different Windows PCs and two different networks (my home's network and my Android device as a mobile hotspot). - I do have all internet capabilities enabled (internet client, internet client server, private network client server). - I'm building the VS Solution from Unity with .NET Standard 2.0. - My build settings are this: For obvious reasons, it takes hours to iterate on this issue. In some way, I wished the problem also happened either in the editor or on the Visual Studio solution, because then I would be able to debug closely. Instead, I must wait for several hours or even a day to try and test a different thing. It's so frustrating and nonsense. Please, help.