Search Unity

[Solved] Unity throws 999+ on Mac

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hromoyDron, Dec 19, 2022.

1. hromoyDron

hromoyDron

Hello.

I downloaded big project from repo on my Mac.
    When I open it I get 999+ errors. But if I open this project on Windows, everything is ok and there is no errors.

Where can be the problem? Is it possible to solve this error?

I tried reimport and removing Library folder. No result.

Assets/ThirdParty/Behavior Designer/Runtime/Tasks/Unity/Timeline/Pause.cs(25,36): error CS0115: 'Pause.OnUpdate()': no suitable method found to override

Assets/ThirdParty/Behavior Designer/Runtime/Tasks/Unity/Vector3/Multiply.cs(14,10): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RequiredField' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not create asset from Assets/Plugins/BuildReport/GUI/NativeSkin/Dark/BigToolbar-Button-Mid-Active.png: File could not be read

Assets/ThirdParty/DOTween/Modules/DOTweenModulePhysics.cs(7,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'DG.Tweening' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

FreeType error: The font Assets/Resources/Fonts/Spa/Source/Rubik-Medium.ttf could not be imported because the format is unsupported

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  2. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

First up, wrong place. "General Discussion" is not a support area. This should go in Editor and General Support.

Second:
    Are you sure you downloaded all of it? Missing files would explain at least some of those errors.

Antypodish likes this.
  3. hromoyDron

hromoyDron

Thanks. Now I know.

Git don't get me any errors. So I think it should fully downloaded.

I also try to reimport (by adding again) some assets. It fix situation. It didn't add new files, just override current.
    But it's too much assets to add again all of them.

4. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Does your Git client give you an option to apply platform-specific line endings? If overwriting existing files fixed some errors then that could be a culprit.

5. hromoyDron

hromoyDron

I find that project have .gitattributes
    And there is a lot of LFS usage

LFS wasn't installed on my Mac.
    Now I install it. And all works. Thanks! Problem solved!

Antypodish and angrypenguin like this.