Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Unity Data Privacy Plug-in not showing in android app

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by KamranWali, Dec 20, 2018.

1. KamranWali

KamranWali

Hello. I am using the Unity Data Privacy Plug-in button to let players opt-out in android devices, my Unity version is 2018.2.18f1 and Analytics Library Version is 2.0.16. When I press the button in PC it opens up my browser shows me the opt-out link and works perfectly. But when I went and tested in my android device, Samsung S7, nothing happens. I disabled pop-up blocker in my browser in android and still nothing happens. I have also noticed that as of writing this post when I press the button in PC the link opens up and this message is shown "We are performing scheduled maintenance. We should be back online shortly. Unauthorized, Invalid url or expired token". If anyone can help me with this it will be much appreciated as I am in the end stage of my app. Thank you.

2. KamranWali

KamranWali

Ok it is working now. I guess during maintenance time the android Unity Data Privacy Plug-in doesn't work like the PC one. At least in the PC one it shows the link is under maintenance. I think showing the "Under Maintenance" message in android devices would help the end user understand what is going on.