Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Unity Collaborate Stuck

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by aidangig56, Apr 16, 2020.

1. aidangig56

aidangig56

I recently had a strange error with my project so I deleted my Library folder, the project is now intact and working, but my collab is not update to date. What is a fix around this? It was not syncing to my old project, so I made a new project under my organization in Unity services, it now only uploaded a portion of my project to the collab. I checked the folders it uploaded into Unity Collab, but it never pushed many other folders. If this information is not good enough, I can dig deeper and add screenshots.

Thanks

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @aidangig56, if only part of your project was published to Collaborate, are the unpublished folders in your project marked as ADDs (a blue "+" icon) and appear in your Collab Toolbar? If yes, then are you able to press Publish again to try to upload the rest of your project?
    If not, then could you try closing your project, going into its Library/Collab folder, deleting the CollabSnapshot file, reopening your project and waiting for it to resync with Collab to see if you have new changes in your project that you can publish?

3. aidangig56

aidangig56

Hey! I archived the project, and made a new one. It is having trouble pushing the entire project at once. Is there a limit to be pushed at once? The project is massive at 80GB for the entire project folder.

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @aidangig56, if you're having difficulty pushing your entire project then it's strongly recommended that you try using Partial Publish. Select a few unpublished folders, right click on them and select Collaborate->Publish to add them to the Collab Toolbar. From there, you can press Publish in the Toolbar to push that selection of changes instead of your entire project.

5. aidangig56

aidangig56

Hi Ryan. I tried exactly that and it worked.

Ryan-Unity likes this.