Search Unity

[Solved] Unity Ads stopped showing in production app

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by nickculbertson, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickculbertson

nickculbertson

Hello,

I've emailed support, but I'm adding it here in case anyone has experienced something similar. Last week I released a game on Google Play and the App Store. After enabling ads on the Unity console a few ads showed once the app was first live in production, but suddenly stopped. Everything appears to be initialized and called properly in the code (like I said, it was working then suddenly stopped). Everything looks to be set properly on the dev console. I just tried updating the unity ad package to 3.7.1 but that didn't help. When an ad is called, now it always returns "not ready." Any thoughts?

Here's what I am using:
    Unity version 2019.3.14f1
    Unity Ads version 3.6.1 from Asset Package (just tried 3.7.1 with same results)
    Xcode 12.3
    Min iOS SDK 10.0
    Min android api 19

Thanks,
    Nick

2. pablo_leban

pablo_leban

Same here. I've updated from 2020.3.4f1 to 2020.3.7f1. Unity Ads is not working for any of my users.
    It suddenly stopped working. I see you put [Solved] on the title of this post. Can you please share how did you solve it?

3. nickculbertson

nickculbertson

Yes, in my case ads on that game had been flagged for fraudulent activity. There were no dashboard warnings so I didn't discover the cause of the issue until after contacting ad support. I submitted an appeal form and they reinstated ads in my game. This thread led me to resolving the issue: https://forum.unity.com/threads/your-organization-has-been-locked.878884/

Best of luck getting to the bottom of it!
    Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.