Search Unity

[SOLVED]unity ads- arent going to show on android device

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by divinosk8, Dec 27, 2014.

1. divinosk8

divinosk8

Hi.
    On my pc, i have these "everplay ads examples" showing up when i start my game in unity. Anyway, if i actually build it and run on my android device, i can wait for a hundred of years but no ads will appear.
    What to do ? I attached a photo to see that on my pc it works.
    I think that i didn't do it well ?
    I just add at the beginning of my scripts in the void start that think with "
    Advertisement.Initialize ("my gameid");
    if(Advertisement.isReady()){ Advertisement.Show(); }
    The game id should be between <> ?
    I tried another thing then. I added a empty game object and on this game object i added a script in which i initialize the advertisment and i show it. I dont have any error, so, what to do ?
    My game is not live yet, but my game id is corect. Any ideas ? Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

2. mog-mog-mog

mog-mog-mog

Same here, I can only see Unity Ads on Android phone running Android 5.0+
    On older devices say Nexus 7, Nexus S running 4.4, 4.0 - UnityAds is always waiting. IsReady is false always.

Note: I am overriding the native unity main activity.

3. divinosk8

divinosk8

Hi, man. I delete my game from unityads and then i readded it. I change in my script the old id with the new one and now it is working. I observed that i have something like 3-4 videoads per hour.

4. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

@lilboylost: Start a private conversation with me to send me your game ID and developer ID. I'll look over your zone settings. In some cases it is easiest to do what @divinosk8 did and just start fresh with a new game ID, but I'd like to look it over first.