Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback [SOLVED] Unity 2019 - IL2CPP Google Mobile Ads Not Working

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by PayandaOnline, May 22, 2019.

1. PayandaOnline

PayandaOnline

Hello I'm Using GoogleMobileAds-v3.17.0 and Unity 2019.1.0f2.
    Ads don't work when I get il2cpp build with unity 2019.1.0f2. It works with mono when I get it build. what can we the problem is unity or google mobile ads?
    do to solve this problem?

2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

Please submit a bug-report as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

It's important that you report these issues together with a reproduction project if you want them to get fixed. If you don't do it, it might be a long time until someone else reports them or until Unity Technologies find them.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. Please post the Case number (number only, not the link) in this forum thread for Unity staff to pick up

PayandaOnline and karl_jones like this.
  3. PayandaOnline

PayandaOnline

thank you. i'm submitted bug reports.

Peter77 likes this.
  4. PayandaOnline

PayandaOnline

5. mayankela21

mayankela21

6. PhoebusP

PhoebusP

Hello! i face almost the same problem. My game worked fine (Mono stripping) till I decided to upload it to Google Play. There you need x64 and this is possible only with IL2CPP Stripping. Sadly. I edited the code above as @PayandaOnline said but nothing changed. My problem is exactly after the adv is over. The player can watch the adv but when you press the X (i mean the adv is over), the game doesnt crash, but not working properly. GameObjects appear and disappear with no reason. Any kind of help?

7. PayandaOnline

PayandaOnline

maybe selected Managed Stripping Level = High is not working... please change Managed Stripping Level to Low and test again.

PhoebusP likes this.