Search Unity

[SOLVED] UCB web API portal not recognising authentication

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by nickfourtimes, Nov 9, 2018.

1. nickfourtimes

nickfourtimes

I'm trying to manage some of our obsolete iOS credentials through the UCB web API portal. In the past, I've been able to query all available credentials and delete some of them as necessary through these forms. However, for the past week or two, when I try to execute the queries, I get the following error:
    I'm logged in to UCB and the Unity services backend already, and I've tried this in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera, and I still can't seem to get it to work.

2. timtunity3d

timtunity3d

Unity Technologies

This used to work as sort of a side-effect of how our login cookies worked. Security got tightened up and it no longer does. Dang security...

That said, the fix is pretty easy. If you go into the dev dashboard you can nab your API key from the 'Cloud Build Preferences' page. Click on the person icon in the top right to get there.

Then go back to the api page and paste the key into the top left. You should be able to run queries again. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

nickfourtimes likes this.
  3. nickfourtimes

nickfourtimes

Oooh, wow, I knew where to get the API key but I somehow completely missed the input field at the top of the page. Just tried it out and it worked like a charm. Thanks!