Search Unity

[Solved] Total Revenue earned through Unity Ads was decreased

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by umarfarooq412, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umarfarooq412

umarfarooq412

Hi, I am posting for the first time. I started making my own games and I finally made some earnings from UnityAds after 3 months of trying. It was not much but something $1+. A few days later my "Total Revenue" is $0.53 ie. decreased !!

How can this be? I mean do they change what you have earned after some time? Should I shift to admob only ads? Was there a bug, or do they re-evaluate your earnings after some time?

2. Please hit the "report" at the bottom of your first post and ask the moderators to move your thread to the Unity Ads forum. The General Discussion is not a support forum, it's highly improbable that someone can answer you, especially Unity staff.

umarfarooq412 likes this.
  3. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

@umarfarooq412, did your "UnityAds Unpaid Earnings" amount at top of page change? The "Total Revenue" number is based on the period selected, so if you change to e.g. "Last 30 days" it should update

/Rasmus

umarfarooq412 likes this.
  4. umarfarooq412

umarfarooq412

Thanks for your response. It was set to last 7 days. "UnityAds Unpaid Earnings" is $2.80. Thanks for your response. Everything is fine, no more worries.

5. umarfarooq412

umarfarooq412

Thanks for your response, the problem is solved. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.