Search Unity

[SOLVED] SDK Tools version 0.0.0 < 26.11

Discussion in 'Linux' started by JJ_FX, May 26, 2019.

1. JJ_FX

JJ_FX

Hi,

So recently I switched to linux. I installed unity with android sdk and ndk tools. The current version of unity I have is 2019.1.4f1 and android sdk seems to be version 28.0.3.

However I cannot build or run the game with unity remote becaus I always get errors like "SDK Tools version 0.0.0 < 26.11".

I tried to manually set the SDK path in unity to one of the folders that contain the SDK but nothing...

I have also installed adroid SDK separately with sudo apt update && sudo apt install android-sdk and point to that path (which is on default /usr/lib/adroid-sdk/) but still unity does not recognize sdk at all.

Running on:
    Pop!_OS Ubuntu 19.04

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  2. JJ_FX

JJ_FX

Ok I managed to fix that error. So I had to actually install all Android Studio. Once done it and changed the path to sdk (/home/user/Android/Sdk/) Unity does not complain anymore.

3. konyi

konyi

Hi, I have the same problem. I can not build .apk with the SDK installed with Unity 2019.1 versions. The SDK installed with the Android Studio works good. During installation process I have not received any error messages. My system is Ubuntu 18.04.

Some folders seem to be missing from the Unity SDK:
    unity_sdk.png

The Android Studio SDK folder looks like this:
    android_studio_sdk.png

When I try to build, a got the SDK version Tools 0.0.0 message in a popup window, then on the console:

4. JJ_FX

JJ_FX

Hi @konyi. Btw do you have problems with Unity Remote as well? Mine is not working (but building and running)