Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Resolve conflicts window doesn't open and cannot do anything.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by dworm, Jul 3, 2017.

1. dworm

dworm

This is the usual bug of window not opening but this time it blocks everything cause my collab has conflicts and I cannot solve in any way... is there a way to reset it all ?
    The main problem is I was pulling stuff but I had alot of my changes that I don't want to lose reverting it back...

Also to note Another bug happens and it open a new process on window called unity helper that stays even if I close windows and suck all my CPU, can't say if it is the cause of collab not working or an effect anyway...

pixelsteam likes this.
  2. Kyuugatsu

Kyuugatsu

Unity Technologies

Hi dworm,
    Unity Helper is the process used to render all of the HTML-based windows in Unity, including the Asset store, the Collab toolbar window, the Collab history window and the Unity services window.

Which version of Unity are you using? What do you mean by "window not opening"? Are you talking about the Collab toolbar?

If you would like to reset the state of collab, you can do so by deleting your snapshot file, which is located under ./Library/Collab in your project root.