Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read here for Unity's latest plans on OpenXR.
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Remove PointCloudManager's Point Cloud Prefab?

Discussion in 'AR' started by unitynoob24, Dec 5, 2019.

1. unitynoob24

unitynoob24

Hey guys,

I am currently at a loss trying to remove a point cloud prefab from scene. I am having the same issue with reference point prefab via my Reference Point Manager.

For the AR portion of my project, I use these two managers to help the user visualize detecting their environment and placement of objects.

Once they complete this part of the experience, I would like to remove all trackables and associated prefabs.

I am able to remove the trackables, just not the prefabs.

I found this thread and implemented all listed solutions but my prefabs won't die!

https://forum.unity.com/threads/solved-how-can-i-disable-point-cloud-in-ar-foundation.588700/

Thanks in advance guys!

EDIT: I'm using AR Foundation v2.1.4 and ARCore / ARKit v2.1.2

EDIT #2: I solved this doing what I had already tried, but first disabling the respective managers. Silly me! People finding this thread, make sure you disable the manager first then you are free to step over the trackables and remove/toggle setactive.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
unityunity