Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Remove PointCloudManager's Point Cloud Prefab?

Discussion in 'AR' started by unitynoob24, Dec 5, 2019.

1. unitynoob24

unitynoob24

Hey guys,

I am currently at a loss trying to remove a point cloud prefab from scene. I am having the same issue with reference point prefab via my Reference Point Manager.

For the AR portion of my project, I use these two managers to help the user visualize detecting their environment and placement of objects.

Once they complete this part of the experience, I would like to remove all trackables and associated prefabs.

I am able to remove the trackables, just not the prefabs.

I found this thread and implemented all listed solutions but my prefabs won't die!

https://forum.unity.com/threads/solved-how-can-i-disable-point-cloud-in-ar-foundation.588700/

Thanks in advance guys!

EDIT: I'm using AR Foundation v2.1.4 and ARCore / ARKit v2.1.2

EDIT #2: I solved this doing what I had already tried, but first disabling the respective managers. Silly me! People finding this thread, make sure you disable the manager first then you are free to step over the trackables and remove/toggle setactive.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019