Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] PSB not recognized by 2019.2, was fine with 2019.1

Discussion in '2D Experimental Preview' started by PPLorux, Aug 1, 2019.

1. PPLorux

PPLorux

Hi guys,

I switched computer and upgraded to 2019.2.0f1 yesterday and my project with the package "PSD Importer 1.2.0" is not working anymore.
    I tried creating a new empty project with only the PSD importer and I immediatly get an error:

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.burst@1.0.2\Editor\BurstAotCompiler.cs(636,32): error CS7036: There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'exceptionType' of 'BuildReport.AddMessage(LogType, string, string)'

So I tried to comment the line in the BurstAotCompiler.cs, the error disapear but when I import a PSB file, it is not recognized by unity (PSD files works but as a single image, I can't access the different layers).

Do you guys have any idea about what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!

2. PPLorux

PPLorux

SOLVED :
    I was using the old method of just renaming the .PSD file to .PSB.
    If you just save your file within Photoshop as a .PSB, it should work just fine!

EDIT: However, I still have to comment the line to avoid compiler error!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  3. EvOne

EvOne

.PSD files saved from Adobe Illustrator, after renaming to .PSB, are imported without problems, as before.