Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] New Unity Pro account, Teams Advanced promotion only gave 1 seat...

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by KyleFormella, Sep 12, 2018.

1. KyleFormella

KyleFormella

As title says, I recently started a Unity Pro account with 6 seats pre-paid for 1 year. I was not given a Unity Teams Advanced promotional key via email, and recently requested access to a support rep.

The rep provided a promotional key stating that it should provide 3 seats in Unity Teams Advanced. However, it only gave 1 seat and revoked our Unity Teams Basic, stripping our existing 3 member ability.

I am now unable to collaborate share projects we have active deadlines on and I cannot get a response from two different Unity reps I have reached out to, now going on three days.

How can I correct this issue?

2. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi - sorry to hear you are running into an issue. When you redeemed your Teams Advanced promo key you should have gotten 3 seats. Can you email collabsuppport@unity3d.com with the above summary of the issue you encountered?

3. KyleFormella

KyleFormella

I get a mail undeliverable message when trying to email that exact address. Can you confirm your spelling of it?

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Sorry Audios. Try collabsupport@unity3d.com. There was an extra "p" in the address.

5. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Ah shoot. Really sorry about that.

6. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Hi @Audios. We've updated your account so you should now have the correct number of Teams seats. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ollieblanks likes this.
  7. KyleFormella

KyleFormella

Thank you both!