Search Unity

[SOLVED] Lost access to Level11 - Make sure you have at least 1 Pro seat active

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NeatWolf, Dec 5, 2016.

1. NeatWolf

NeatWolf

Hi,

I've already contacted the support, but haven't received any answer yet.

I'm an old Perpetual Pro v5.x license owner and I had access to Level11 for a while.

Yesterday, when I tried to purchase an asset on the Level11 list, I had to pay it in full.

So I realized I wasn't into Level11 anymore. The 11 text was also missing from my avatar.

Did you experience something similar and have got some explanation?

Could it be just temporary?

Is it a way to push us to a subscription plan?

2. sicga123

sicga123

Probably just a glitch, I have a perpetual license and still have access to the discount and the free assets.

3. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Level 11 has been notoriously glitchy the past few months.

4. NeatWolf

NeatWolf

Yes, it also happened to me in the past, sometimes it glitches for short amounts of time.

But since it happened along with the launch of version 5.5, I was wondering if it was an intended change since I haven't been able to access it for several days now.

Reading the EULA, they may discontinue Level11 at any time, providing some alternate service in exchange. (IIRC)

I've got a month to purchase those asset but...let's suppose I need those assets to be bought now. It's kind of annoying.

And yet, the EULA says that the service may or may not be made available to everyone, or that someone can be excluded for whatever reason. (IIRC)

So again, I can't really complain, but only check if "Is it just me or...?".

5. kittik

kittik

Level 11 currently works for me, as far as I am aware. But last month I did experience glicthes. Usually the amount of free content was more than 3 items, but currently I see 3 items. Not sure if that's it or if glitches are happening.

6. NeatWolf

NeatWolf

The reason was:

I have a Perpetual Pro license, but revoked its activation on all machines since I'm forced to use the Personal edition to work in a team (as per the EULA).

as I did that, I lost the access to Level 11 for my whole account.

I had to re-activate a seat with Pro, delete the ULF license file to force the activation of another Personal edition to get back the access to Level11.

I think this makes no sense since Level11 should be bound to the account containing a Pro license rather than on how many machines I activated (and am not using) my Pro license.

Afterall all my purchases are made by me, the owner of a Pro license, and get along whichever version or subscription tier I choose to use (or not to use). I should be benefitting of the most convenient offer from all the license I own, not just from the ones I have activated (and not using) on a PC...

Anyway, problem solved!